Follow this guide to disable Wi-Fi network on your GL.iNet FlashRouter.
1. Connect your computer, phone, or tablet to the GL.iNet router via wireless (FlashRouter24 / FlashRouter50) or via ethernet cable to one of the LAN ports on the router.
The FlashRouter WiFi password is printed on the sheet that came with the router and is set to Wireless#[First 5 characters of your router MAC]. The router MAC can be found on the bottom of your router if you cannot locate the sheet. For e.g. if your MAC is 1459C07E70A8 then your WiFi password is Wireless#1459C
Be sure to capitalize the W.
2. Once connected via wireless or ethernet on your device open your browser and go to 192.168.8.1
3. Enter openwrt as the admin password to access the GL.iNet firmware settings.
4. Click Wireless.
5. Click Modify under the 5GHz or 2.4GHz band.
The 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands must be disabled at separate times. Keep in mind that if you are connected to wireless when disabling one band you may need to reconnect with the other band to disable it. Also make sure you have a device that has ethernet capabilities so you can still access the settings with wireless disabled.
6. Set the Enable Wi-Fi toggle to the OFF position and click Apply.