Your Privacy Hero router uses Cloud Based router management which means you can access the router settings from anywhere on any device that has an internet connection. You can follow these steps while connected to your phone, other Wi-Fi network, or the Privacy Hero network.
The Safe Surf settings feature allows users to block inappropriate search results, YouTube videos, and adult content. All devices assigned to this profile will have these rules applied.
1. From any device that has a browser such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet visit app.privacyhero.com
2. Enter your Privacy Hero account email and password. Click Login.
If you have not created your Privacy Hero account yet please follow these instructions.
3. Click the Profiles symbol.
4. Click the name of the User Profile.
5. Toggle On the settings for Internet Safe Search, YouTube Safe Search, and Block Adult Content as needed.