Your Privacy Hero router uses Cloud Based router management which means you can access the router settings from anywhere on any device that has an internet connection. You can follow these steps while connected to your phone, other Wi-Fi network, or the Privacy Hero network.
Use these steps change your location for popular streaming services allowing you to access to regionally restricted content. Privacy Hero uses DNS routing to change your location which is a great way around VPN streaming blocks.
1. From any device that has a browser such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet visit app.privacyhero.com
2. Enter your Privacy Hero account email and password. Click Login.
If you have not created your Privacy Hero account yet please follow these instructions.
3. Click the Streaming symbol.
4. Set the Streaming Relocation toggle to On.
5. Click the flag of the country you would like the listed streaming service to use.
This streaming relocation feature will not change your IP address in the way that a VPN does. This is why it is not able to be blocked in the same way that a VPN connection can be.
The listed services on the streaming relocation page will not be connected to VPN even if the Privacy Hero has an active VPN connection. These services are set to bypass the router’s VPN tunnel to avoid streaming blocks.