Reinstall the FlashRouters Privacy App
Navigate to Administration > Commands
- Delete all characters that appear in the Commands shell so it is entirely blank.
- Under Startup click the Edit button once. This will populate the Commands shell with the FlashRouters Privacy App script.
- Click Run Commands once.
- You will then see an Installation Successful message.
- Navigate back to Status > MyPage to access the FlashRouters Privacy App.
Please Reboot Your FlashRouter
If you have been redirected to this page while trying to access the FlashRouters Privacy App it means your FlashRouter was booted up before it was connected to the Internet causing the Privacy App to not load.
- Power off your FlashRouter for 10 seconds and then power it back on.
- If you see this page once again after doing step 1 follow our Internet Setup guide.